Monday, July 9, 2012
It's been awhile
It is now 11:36pm on a Monday night and I am deciding to write or at least attempt to wright a blog entry. I guess it has been a little over a year since my last post and so here I am. I have no work tomorrow as these days I work about 25 to 30 hours a week. It appears I just can't break free from floral designing. I think it has been something like eek 16 years...OMG did I just say 16 years!! Wow really puts growing old into perspective for me. Something about the vibrancy of the flowers and the fact that you can create so many beautiful things out of them. Flowers symbolize major events in a persons life from weddings, new babies, proms, anniversaries as well as death. They have no value really..they die in less than a week and they are expensive. Yet we fawn all over them and are happy when they are around us if only for a few days. Pretty amazing to think about. So tomorrow is a day off from work and my dear flowers. I enjoy days with no plans no have to do anything or be anywhere kinda days. These days, especially in the summer I enjoy getting up semi early and making or picking up a good vanilla latte. You can thank Starbucks for that wonderful habit. Some how ever since being on Zoloft I can handle caffeine actually I almost need it to be "normal". In the past there was no way in a million years I could drink caffeine and now I can't live without it. Oh how life enjoys throwing you off sometimes just to say "you only thought you knew what you liked" ha! My guilty pleasure hasn't really changed much in the past year. I am still loving high end makeup. Really makes my laugh to myself because I was never that into makeup in the past. I am a sucker for beautiful packaging...yeah I said it a sucker. The way I look at it though everyone collects something mine is just makeup and since it is the crazy expensive kind its more quality over quantity. I had started a YouTube makeup channel about three years ago and only had about 5 videos up doing makeup reviews I have about 150 subscribers and I haven't posted a video in about 2 years! I enjoy making them but have been lazy with it. I think to myself imagine how many subscribers I would have if I would just actually keep up with it. That is one thing on my list to do. I have taken some pretty cool trips in the past couple of years. The husband is planing another some time in January for Mexico somewhere near the Yucatan. I trust the man...he has good taste and the last trip we took to a beach was more beautiful than I could have imagined! It will be hard to top it for sure. We have also acquired our third rental property about a month ago. Since we like to do things in a less risky way it takes a little time to acquire them. totally worth it in my opinion as I like my sleep. LOL I seem to be getting sleepy now...and I will consider that my cue to head to bed. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
about time! good to hear from you and see what you've been up to! I LOVE my make up too. I use dermablend fr dillards for my foundation- AMAZING- but still keep the bare essentials around for the less fuss days. I use Lorac, Stila, Two faced for eye shadows. I could go on and on. i know what you're using is even higher end than what I just mentioned but I know how fun it is!! Take care girl!!
Post a Comment