I had a really fun weekend and I was sad to see it go. I went indoor rock climbing for the first time. When I first got to the location I was pretty nervous. Who wouldn't be?! After all you are climbing 25ft high. I have always been afraid of heights. I always seem to get that "falling" sensation when I am up high. Needless to say I was sceptical that I would even attempt rock climbing. It didn't hurt that the instructor reminded me of my high school sweetheart! Ha! Really though once I started climbing I was amazed how fun it was and freeing at the same time. I was at the place for three hours. The only reason I went home was because I was getting tired. The thing about it that makes it so wonderful is that you are completely in the moment. I also like just hanging up high! So I cant wait to do it again. Who knows maybe I will get good enough to go to Sedona Arizona and try it there one day. Oh how I love that place.
One good thing about not having anxiety is that I get to resume all the things I have loved over the years. Dance is another one. Next semester I will have to start dance up again. I think I love tap and jazz the most! I can be completely tired and then get to my class and spend 2 hours totally lost in dance and forget that just moments ago I could have taken a nap. Rollerblading is another love of mine. I remember the days I would go to an awesome park nearby with wooded trails and rollerblade until the sun went down. So much fun and I met a few friends as well. Something about the outdoors...It always reminds me of being a kid. As a young girl I would be swinging on our swing set for hours and my favorite time was when the sun would set. I could see my mom through the kitchen window getting dinner ready. Eventually she would call me in to eat and I reluctantly would head inside.
The fall! What a most perfect time of the year for me. I will never stop saying that! It just is. I can't help it that I love the crisp air. My favorite holiday being Halloween. The start of family gatherings and friends. I love coming home at night to some hot tea or coco and lighting the fireplace. The best part of all is the fall decorations...pumpkins, gourds, wreaths, bails of hay. Not even Christmas gets me this excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment