Well this weekend was a loss. On Friday night Ben got sick. We ended up having to go to Care Now at around 9pm. They gave him a flu test and thank god no flu. He did have a 102 temp. The doctor said sinusitis. The thing is he has pretty much maintained the 100 to 101 temp all weekend. He can't sleep or eat and he says his head hurts. It really sucks! I have done what I can but really there isn't much I can do. So tomorrow for me it is back to work and for him another day of misery.
I keep wondering when will it be my turn this year. To get sick that is...No one likes it and for those who are caring for there loved ones it is frustrating cause you want to take it away. Being sick puts a new perspective on life for you. When you do finally return to normal the bad things don't seem so bad and you are just happy to be out and about again.
Tonight we are under a tornado warning with very high wind and lots of rain. So its going to be lots of fun getting some sleep tonight. My husband will be taking Tylenol pm and me well I will just go it the old fashioned way. Hopefully no tornado will greet us...With my worry I at least want to have one of us alert should something happen.
Well I better be off...The sheets need to be put on the bed. To be honest I am tired of washing them and am surprised they haven't fallen apart since I have washed them every night for the past 3 nights. Oh well I don't like germs much and I don't feel like hosting them in my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
where was the pic of the rainbow taken. cool pic.
sorry to hear about ben. i know sick too well but luckily i've been a.o.k.
I too wash the sheets a ton when we are sick, I was them a ton anyway. We are very alike!
Post a Comment