Saturday, March 8, 2008

crazy week

What a week....a few months ago I mentioned to my husband that I would like to drop my hours at work to part time. I thought it would be nice to have more free time. Then this week came along. I had Monday off ended up taking care of my husband and then back to work on Tuesday good day, then off Wednesday had therapy and a little shopping, then back to work on Thursday...Oh wait left at 2 we had a blizzard blow in. I will say the drive home was VERY challenging for me as I am a "special needs person" !!! Then off on Friday...woke up pretty early and took some Tylenol severe congestion only to have a horrible response to it. I lay down one and a half hours after taking the meds and wake up out of sleep to stand straight up, with heart beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack and felt dizzy...It was such a bad reaction I almost called 911! Luckily it was much like a panic attack and I did what I needed to to get through it, drank lots of water and tried to stay calm until it tapered off. I don't think I will be EVER taking that med again. The whole day was waisted. Here we are on Saturday and I worked. It was a great day...Great to be back at work! The thing about working part time that's ok I think I will stay on full time. Being at home too much is so not good and I enjoy my job to much. I could have done without the bad medicine reaction, my husband being sick "still", and the blizzard. Hopefully next week will be better!!!

2 comments:

Candycane said...

fuuuuuuuuuuuun stuff! I'm surprised you took the meds at all. That doesn't sound like you! That stuff that has suphedrine in it is CRACK!! I hate it too.

Ben There said...

Hey Anna,

Lookie, I have a blog now!

Love,
Ben