Thursday, February 7, 2008

UFO Sighting

Recently there were sightings of UFOs in Stephenville, Texas. Unidentified flying objects. I am sure it won't be the last as throughout all of history there have been sightings. I am sick and tired of our government making up stories at the last minute to try and hide who knows what. I mean lets say they are working on some top secret military stuff, they could just be honest and say yes we were test flying some new stuff or whatever. The thing is why would they be testing top secret stuff around an area with lots of people...just wondering. Also what kind of military fighter plane makes no noise and is the size of a Walmart with lights brighter than any light most people have ever seen. I for one will always be a believer. I can't imagine in this huge universe with trillions of galaxies, planets, stars etc. that we are the ONLY intelligent life. I almost feel that the people who don't believe its possible are truly crazy because if you realized the magnitude of the universe you couldn't possibly think we were alone. Anyways it was kinda exciting and I will be looking forward to further investigation of the matter in the future. I would love a tee shirt! Hee hee. Well maybe one day the government will stop thinking people are morons and just be honest especially when thier fighter jets were practically chasing the ufo's and lots of people noticed it while the military denied they were even up in the air. Oh but weeks later admitted to having jets up in the air, come on the military doesn't know what its own soliders are up to! I guess some things will never change!

2 comments:

Candycane said...

things that make ya go hmmmmm

Candycane said...

time to write a new blog homegirl