Sunday, January 6, 2008

People

I am sure everyone goes through times in there lives when you can't stand people. I mean while driving waiting in lines and everything. I go out of my way to avoid people! I try to go shopping on days most people are at work. I do that with most of my chores. I hate waiting and I can't stand the way old people drive. The thing is people don't known how to do anything fast anymore. You check out at a store and it takes people 10 minutes for something that should have taken five. I remember being a checker and I had people in and out. People as a whole have just gotten lazier.
Is it to much to ask for people to be efficient? People People People...I wonder why I avoid them. Anyway thank god things are somewhat back to normal. It is a much nicer feeling. I am at last taking the tree down. I should have taken it down 2 weeks ago. For me it has been Christmas since July with the line of work I do. I was ready for it to be over before it even began. That sounds kinda sad but if you had been working on Christmas wreaths and cemetery placements since July you would feel the same way.
I love my home but man I hate cleaning it. My husband was nice and actually offered to let me get a maid this month. I honestly don't know though that kinda seems sad. I mean I do a great job and do I really want someone I don't know in my house. Again people ....So we will see. I better be going so I can get hings done before Desperate Housewives comes on tonight!

1 comment:

Candycane said...

ya, people suck, well mean ones and stupid ones do.
I'm so excited about desp housewives tonight. wooohooo! finally a new one!
um ya, your dang tree should have been down on dec 26th as far as i'm concerned. LOL.