Monday, January 21, 2008
Busy Day
This day has been VERY tiring, to say the least. I had a checkup at my doctors office about 40 minutes away. I had cancelled a previous appointment due to my agitating agorophobia. I didn't have a check up for a whole year and that is for sure not like me. However I went today blood work and all. I even drove a distance in the rain, nothing I had normally been doing lately. I took an ativan last night to help ease the worry a bit about today. On top of all that my husband sprained his ankle pretty bad his foot swelled up HUGE! He injured it in basketball. Oh well I nursed him to some sense of comfort yesterday evening. After my trip to the doctors office I had to take him to his doctor and sit in the waiting room until he was called and then wait again for the x-rays and questions etc. Then upon getting home I had to go back out for his medicine and to the store. I haven't set foot in a store in a year...I mean a grocery store. Well that was until today I had to. With a husband on crutches you have to be braver than normal and I really needed bread. Today was a HUGE accomplishment for me and all my hard work is finally paying off. I am so very tired after being up since 6am driving all over town and sitting at doctors offices. However am growing more confident by the day with my new found strength. Thank god it is time for bed soon I have earned a good nights sleep!!!! Its good to know a good therapit can still come in handy every now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
man i am so behind on blogging, i'll read this one when i write again, prob tonight, if i'm lucky! love ya!!!
yeah you are better get busy
so glad to hear you made it in the store. I understand how big this is for you. My anxiety is different but that is b/c my life is different. We have a lot in common, we always have. Isn't it good to have friends who love us no matter what. Praise the lord on your success! Sux about bens ankle, silly boy.
Post a Comment