Sunday, September 1, 2013

Feelin the end of summer blahs...

It seems it has been some time since I have felt this blah feeling.  I suppose that is a good thing considering about 5 years ago I used to feel it almost daily. So when this feeling comes on now a days it is foreign to me. I have to remind myself it is a temporary state of mind. I also try and remind myself that while I am feeling this way there are people in this world with "real" issues and so falling victim to a temporary state of disturbance is not necessary. Part of me thinks it is due to the suffocating Texas heat this time of year. I just got back from northeast Georgia where the hottest day was 87 degrees we did many outdoor activities and I hardly broke a sweat! Then I come back to my lovely Fort Worth Texas and it was a blistering 104!! I dream of cool evenings and temperate afternoons. It is only 9:42pm on a Sunday night and tomorrow is a holiday yet I am ready for bed. My doggy is laying at the foot of my bed and the husband on his computer at the desk. I suppose I will find a good documentary to fall asleep to...cause sometimes the best thing you can do is get some rest and look forward to a new day:)

No comments: