Monday, December 6, 2010

What the Hell?!!!

This HAS to be a rant! I have been watching the news lately. Not something I do often as it has a tendency to make me get either sad or just plain pissed off. I want to know what is happening to this country?! I am seriously concerned. I often think how can these politicians get away with such ruthless corruption! Lets just face the fact that this country is run by the very elite and we get to be puppets fot there enjoyment. I am so sick and tired of this world being in slaved by HUGE corporate giants.

I wonder if they just make us comfortable enough to "think" we have a piece of the pie. When in fact we don't and never will. The fact is we are just comfortable enough to sit back a watch this country go to shit! I can't believe that the current administration is going to continue the tax cuts for "everyone". SO extending the Bush tax cuts will help all of us. Well something is far from right with this situation. Someone needs to explain to me why the fuck the billionaires need tax cuts???? I am puzzled how I can look around and no one seems concerned in the least with what is going on. I have said it before people are "comfortable". maybe a little too comfortable! We are just letting this country go deeper and deeper into a huge shit hole. Based on what I am seeing there is no end in sight. I had hope with the Obama administration. Lets face it he is still better than what could have been. I am just scratching my head though. I want to go up to Obama and ask him where the hell his balls are?! I am so ready for him to grow a pair. The right wing nut jobs seem to me to still be running this country. I can go on and on. Really I could.

What really makes me sad is that many of the conservatives who say less government actually benefit from the government programs and enjoy them. Lets see FDA, EPA, cash for clunkers, social security and medicare. Lets not forget unemployment!Instead somehow many conservatives seem to be "perfect" little puppets for the giant corporations and the super elite to exploit and use them. They can't see that they do not benefit at all by backing the huge corporations that don't give a crap about any of us. Why is it that huge corporations are making the highest profits in years yet not hiring?! Well lets see now they can use and abuse the workers they currently have AND pay them even less. You think the poor little employees realize this? I think not! If they really knew what was going on behind the scenes we would have people protesting and standing up for what they deserve. I often times think that most Americans simply are sleep walking through there lives. No one ever questions ANYTHING. Its ignorance at its BEST! Just as the select few in power like it. Make those little people good little consumers. They love it when we buy into the "American dream" Buy that mcmansion, that extra car ah and have that third child. You can always put it on credit and worry about it later. Oh how they love this logic. Its literally modern day slavery.

Damn, now I am all worked up! This is why I don't like to watch the news. The scary thing is THAT gets me worked up but what about all the little things the media filters out and I don't hear. After all the media is all owned and run by giant corporations. I am done ranting....finally. Well actually I don't think I will ever be done!

1 comment:

Queen of Candyland said...

lol. girl you preach it. are people still 'relying' on credit though. i think most of us are scared to death to use too much of that b/c the ability to pay it back is so hard for us little people. we know that if we don't have the money now, we probably won't ever..........that being said we are paying off our couch w/o interest in span of a year or something. and lol the mcmansion is falling a part and that 3rd kid cost me 5k and i applied for CHARITY thru the hospital b/c i don't qualify for medicaid and my insurance sucks. :(. yah the american dream is often a big, fat nightmare. at the end the day i literally just have to be thankful for my children, a roof over my head and a degree that will someday come in use when I'm done with these baby years and can actually PROFIT from having a job. righ now the degree collects dust b/c it would barely cover childcare costs to return to work. yikes. american dream is scary scary!!