Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sugar Dog

What is the deal with animals. My darling Sugar is usually an angel. However today apparently she decided to act out. I had to work and Ben stayed home and had gone out to run a quick errand. I get a text at work that my angel had gotten into the trash in the kitchen cupboard and had it all over the kitchen. This never happens...What the heck? Maybe she was acting out because she feels we just don't understand her. Maybe she is putting her foot down because she only gets 15 minute walks. Could be she wants more dog bones. I am grasping at straws here. I am starting to think we need a dog therapist. It just isn't like her. I would say it is her teenage years but she is way past that! She is actually a senior. Maybe she is just turning to the equivalent of an old grummpy woman. My little Sugar dog. I hope to God she doesn't turn into a grump. Her joints are already giving her issues.


Work was a holy nightmare today. What is it with people. They all decide to go down in packs. In the funeral home business it is all or nothing. So all last week nothing. We were very slow. So I was working on silk wreaths and cemetery placements for Mother's Day. Then on my weekend to work. When we are down one worker. Folks just start dropping dead. We have a full house and I think we have like 13 staterooms.

Umm so here it is Saturday evening after work. I couldn't be happier to be home and have not a thing I HAVE to do. Key word have to do. There really is always something to do in my house. So as Ben goes to his guitar lesson. I will pass out on the couch. That is until tomorrow when I have to be at work at 9 and work till 3. Hopefully Sugar won't act out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Candycane said...

sugar is trying to tell you she is bored and wants you to get a persian kitten to play with. lol.

i love it when you talk about the dead and funeral business. it makes me laugh, i can't help myself.