Thursday, March 26, 2009
You Tube
What is it about You Tube? I have to admit I have recently spent some long hours watching it. To my own amazment it is more interesting to me than T.V. these days. Time goes by and oops I realize I have real life to contend with. Yeah you know the good stuff...dishes, laundry, picking up the house for the 5th time in 2 days. Oh and wait human interaction Psst...I do have a husband. My favorite recently has been makeup hauls and makeup tips. I guess it is because you feel you are just hanging out with a good friend while watching them. Putting on makeup is pretty personal. I also like the so called makeup gurus. They are professional makeup artists. I am not into an overdone caked on makeup look. On the other hand learning some great techniques is key to looking great and natural. The most recent one I watched was the most ghetto sounding girl. I didn't even want to watch her video but hello...curiosity. She was in her bathroom with a shower curtain behind her with palm trees on it. She was sitting in one of those cheap platic lawn chairs you buy at Walmart for a few bucks. She was reviewing a foundation by Chanel. I watched the whole 10 minute video. HEr voice cracked me up and she even had rap music playing in the backround. She did a good makeup review but was just ghetto as heck. In real life me and this girl would never talk or be best friends. Via the internet and You Tube I am in her bathroom with her learning about new makeup and application techniques. Who knew? Then the wildest thing...Her husband did some reviews about makeup that he bought her as a gift. I thought these people are as ghetto as it gets and yet love prevails. He actually went to the makeup counter and bought her several eyeshadows and blushes just because he wanted to surpise her. What a sweet guy! So I do love You Tube it seems it brings us all togeather and who wouldn't want that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok send me the link to that girl, sounds hilarious
Candice
I will do let me find it...
Post a Comment