What is it about winter time that makes you want to just sleep and eat??? I love the cooler weather. At the same time I love it I hate it too. I guess I have always kinda had a love hate relationship with the weather. Especially living in Texas. I watched a rerun on Oprah yesterday afternoon. Barbara Walters was on the show. Why does she seem to talk like a robot? Am I the only one who thinks so? I thought her interview was interesting but I wouldn't go out and buy the book. Her show the View is OK. I wouldn't watch it everyday. Now when Rosie was on it was way more interesting. I kinda like loud mouth people. The thing with the Donald. Well I thought it was funny and when she argued with Elizabeth I thought it was funny too. I try to stand Elizabeth but her ultra conservative views make me want to puke. I thought Rosie was entertaining and isn't that what a show should be? I bring this up because Oprah asked Barbara questions about Rosie when she interviewed her. I like Whoopi too though. She is very intelligent and I have enjoyed watching her debate with Elizabeth about politics. So back to Barbara she is ok but I kinda think she should retire...Isn't it time for her to go vacationing full time with Judge Judy down to the island of who cares.
Thanksgiving was very pleasant. Ben and I drove to Tyler Thanksgiving morning. There was a horrible accident on the opposite end of the freeway that backed up for miles. Two big huge trucks were on there sides and one had caught on fire catching the bridge on fire as well. We exited thinking there was going to be traffic on our side of the highway too. Luckily it was only on the opposite side. The traffic backed up for miles. I felt sorry for the people trying to get to Thanksgiving with family. From the looks of things they were going to be in traffic for a long time. I love Ben's family. Tyler however is always so gosh darn humid. It was short sleeve weather there. I think I got two new zits just from the humidity. YUK! We took Sugar and she slept most of the trip. The day was nice visiting and relaxing. We headed back on Friday. We took a detour into Ben's old neighborhood in Mineola. It is a very small town. It was nice to see and hear him talk about what life was like there. The whole rest of the way back it rained. It was nice to be home sweet home though. I never get tired of home. I guess I will always be a homebody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Barbara Walters, Rod Stewart, and Barry Manilow are really all the same person. I mean seriously. Look at their pictures side by side. The similarities are striking. With a little Hollywood magic it could be pulled off.
baba wawa is always talking like she is trying to cover her butt. she is so afraid of getting in trouble. i miss rosie too.
Post a Comment