Wow is all I can say. So Saturday morning I awake bright eyed and bushy tailed. By the end of the day I am so worn out I could hardley move. The new owners arrived at the business at 8:15 am with there trailer. The plan, to load up as much stuff into that trailer so they could return home to Houston where the new location will be for the business. I knew there was a whole lot to pack and move but this guy thought it would all be done in one day. He brings himself and his wife. Then there is me my brother and my husband. So we work pretty much non stop. I worked from 10-5. Everyone else worked until 9pm. I had finally had enough. There were shelves to take apart, pots to wrap, all sorts of fertalizers, potting mediums, computers, scales, boxes etc. It was a very long and exausting day for everyone. THe new owner David and his wife will have to come back next weekend to pick up one last load. So that will be fun. We are all just happy the bulk of it is over with. I was in bed by 9:30 on a Saturday night. Didn't even stay up to watch SNL. I have recently loved to watch that show because of all the comedy they make out of the current politics. Beauty rest somehow seemed more important.
Today purchased a new computer. We were outgrowing our current one. I have 2 ipods that combined have about 45GB available on them. Ben has his mp3 player then there is itunes. I love to download lots of videos and applications for my ipod. We had recently filled all 40GB of space on our current computer. It was pretty sad! I also have pics and video clips. Recently decided I wanted photoshop. So all of this led us to purchasing a new laptop. Media is the main purpose for our computer....soley entertainment. So I write down on a piece of paper the computer we researched and wanted. Only to get home with the wrong one. As we all know Anna has issues with anxiety which makes it hard to even be at Best Buy. I thought I was doing good just to browse the video isle close to the door while my husband purchased the computer. So I trusted my wonderful husband to take care of the details and even wrote down on a piece of paper the correct computer. How we get home with the wrong one is beyond me. It was the same brand and color but wrong model type. I thought buying something was supposed to make you happy. Not in our case it turnes into a nightmare. Neither one of us wants to go back and wait in a long line to return the product. So instead we argue about whos fault it was. He says me I wrote down the wrong thing (wasn't true we checked that out) I say him because he is the computer guy he does it for a living. The truth is the dumb ass at the store gave us the wrong one even after reading what I wrote down. Why we trusted him who knows. So hopefully we will get the one we wanted and this story will have a happy ending. It seems everytime I purchase any type of technology driven device it always creats more havoc. The ipod when I first bought it there was all this crap to download. Downloading never seems to go smoothly. Why is that? Same with my camera and I am sure same with the computer we are about to have. I will have to reinstall itunes and my camera crap and then photoshop. So I just know that will all go as planned. Eventually after all the BS I will end up happy with my purchase right???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm still ticked off you wrote down the wrong number for that laptop. ;)
no it was ALL your fault on this one. I am your wife I am always right remember? LOl
did you get the right laptop finally?!!! that sux, i'd be pissed
yes, we finally did. I love it and it has lots of space for all my toys. Lol
Post a Comment