Its funny how you can have so much going on in your life and yet still find it hard to find something to write about. So I then just do it anyway and eventually something will come out of it. As I have always felt since I started posting on this blog it is very therapeutic and such a cleansing experience even if I am the only one who reads them or a dear friend or my husband so be it!
So tonight one of my favorite shows Gossip Girl was on. They are all new episodes. It is a very teenie bopper show but I love it! Which reminds me I recently bought a really cool remote control car. I just got the urge the other night to buy it. Ben and I went out to our driveway and drove it up and down our street up and down peoples driveways and had a blast. I want to play with it while walking Sugar. I must say she isn't very fond of it. The first night we played with it Ben was running into Sugar on purpose...How rude! I would say I am going through a second childhood only this time I can buy the funniest things. I was after all always getting my brothers toys because they always did neat things(remote control cars, race tracks etc.) I just think we should never grow up too much. Yes, this coming from a person who used to be overly serious.
I recently have been going up to our store one or two nights a week to help my brother ship out orders. We are in the processes of selling the business which is doing very well. My brother who was running it has returned to corporate America and well it has all become too much. So we are trying to keep it going even while all of us work during the day and since it is 99% Internet it seems to be working. However boxing up orders and running credit cards and paperwork takes a lot longer than you might expect and after a long day at a regular job it can be a challenge. My brother however is doing quite well. We are just hoping for the best.
Labor day weekend was a very nice one. I cleaned hardcore Saturday and part of Sunday. Gave my dog a cut and bath. She hates the bathtub! When it is time to dry her hair she loves it. Her hair is thick and fine, when I am cutting it, it ends up in my nose and I am all itchy. I have taken her to get groomed before and I am too picky. I feel they don't do a good job. So I torture myself and end up doing it. She always seems so happy when I am done grooming her. Its like dogs know they are cute and they work it! After all that Monday my brother and his family and Ben's brother and his family came over for a visit. My mom showed up too. We had a nice time and the two girls Averi 15 months and Hannah almost 3 were so cute together. Hannah is kinda shy when she doesn't know someone really well and it was only her second time to meet Averi. So she kinda hid in the kitchen and Averi would go up and try to pull at her arm to come out and play. She also gave Hannah a hug. It was so cute to watch them together. Then later the adults went outside and played with the remote control car that I had bought and we all had so much fun. I would have pictures but I haven't bought the camera I broke in early spring again. I will buy it again soon and then I will be able to get new pictures up on my blog.
I have enjoyed watching all the conventions democratic and republican. It will be an exciting year! There is already alot of history making going on and it is so much fun to watch. Well I am getting tired...Until next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm behind on reading blogs!! Glad you had a fun Labor Day...I don't think we did much of anything that day!
Post a Comment