So I was looking through some old photos.. Found a few of Miss B when I used to watch her while Candycane was at work. We had fun togeather! Then I found some of Sugar and tons of Ben and I. I am sure in the future I will post some more old ones. I love looking at old pictures. Its puts time in perspective and some great memories.
Well this weekend ended up great. We are in the processes of selling our business. We have an interested buyer...well very interested. I am so happy!!! We tripled the profits in less than a year. The person interested in buying it has 2 garden stores and it would fit in perfectly with the already existing ones. So I will keep my fingers crossed.
Since last week I had a tough time dealing with the palpitations. I am happy to report I am doing soooooo much better. I have been doing muscle relaxation exercises at night not eating anything with sugar before bed and taking protien supplement since I am mainly a vegetarian I think I needed more protien. My therapist made the suggestions and I have done my best to follow them.
I am honestly out of time and thoughts at this moment so off to enjoy the rest of the evening with my hubby and sugar of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww i wanna see old pics!
awww i wanna see old pics!
Post a Comment