Spending time with those you love. I never grow tired of it. Its funny how you can not see cousins, moms, grandmothers etc for quite awhile and then when you do see them its like you never skipped a beat. I enjoyed time at my cousins yesterday for her daughters first birthday. I love shopping for gifts. I bought her 12 month old daughter a little sweat suite. So cute! My brother and his wife were there with my niece Hannah. I also got to see my grandmother who I hadn't seen in like 6 months. I almost cried when I hugged her we had a moment, and it seems so strange cause she only lives like 45 minutes from me. My niece is growing into a more beautiful girl every day. She looks like a doll reminds me of Brooklynn. She is a little shy around new folks...She is very concentrated on the world around her taking it all in. I am enjoying watching the little ones in my life grow.
Family is one of the truest things I think we have on this earth. It feeds our souls to be around accepting, loving, supportive people. People that want nothing but the best for you. Family teaches you to love unconditionally even when you might be disappointed in someone or angry. You can't easily walk away from family. They will always draw you back in with the unconditional love that was there from the start.
AS I grow and mature both spiritually and mentally I realize we are all in this together not just those people that we were born into but those that we think of as strangers too. It reminds me of the feeling right after September 11th. In the states the feeling of unity. WE put ribbons on our cars to show support and we stayed glued to the TV and we comforted each other. It wasn't just family and friends but complete strangers became friends. That was short lived but we truly are all in this journey called life together. There is no need for competition or envy or greed.
The world as you know it becomes a much happier place. The life you choose to live is all your perception anyway...I challenge you to view it more this way. No one asks for perfection just acknowledgement and a desire for change.
I find one of the hardest things to grow out of is judgement... I am bad about this! I hate this part of the human ego. Like honestly there truley is no diffrence between me and the poorest of people. We all need food, water, clothing and shelter. I was born in a very rich country and my fellow brothers some of them were born in poorer conditions. I bet however many of the poor are far more advanced than you and I on a spiritual level. They are prabably happier. Ask yourselves would you truly be just as happy in there place? I bet the answer is no but turn that around and ask if they would feel happy in yours. Never lose sight of the simpliest of pleasures. They are the key...to lasting happiness.
I will never stop trying, that is good enough for me.
Back to my family, I wanted to ellaborate on my grandmother. I was honestly amazed at the emotion that was brought up in me just from a hug. It was as if our spirits were talking to each other. she has grown older and a little slower over the years. Her heart is young and vibrant her smile pure and bright. I love her dearly! I love when you have a spiritul incounter that must be like what heaven is like no words, just a pure communication. Happy holiday season to my family which encompasses the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment