Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Less than perfect days....

No deep thoughts today...I am kinda in a bummer of a mood. I woke up feeling ok not totally 100%. I ended up chopping off about 6 inches of my hair. It feels great to have less hair. I have been meaning to do that for some time. My hair was too long for me and it had no shape. Sometimes its good to cut your hair it has so much energy attached to it and it can drain you.

I then went to therapy, we can all use a little therapy every now and then. I had a very tiring session. I think I am having a growing spurt in my spiritual development and sometimes that can make you a little uncomfortable at first. I then came home and just wanted to take a nice long nap. The couch was calling my name. I will forget that duty calls meaning cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry. That I should go to CVS to get those pictures printed. What about going to visit my brother and his family. No all that will be put on hold for my less than perfect day. It will still need to be done tomorrow. So I will rest.

I believe it is extremely normal to go through a funk every now and then in some ways very healthy. I don't plan on staying in it for long because It does nothing for me. I find through past experiences in life that wallowing in a less than perfect state of mind gets you nowhere. I look at my life and I think if I was a person looking in from the outside would I want it. The answer is hell yeah.... That being said I choose to be content and let the pieces fall where they may. I will let this day go and know that as a human being on this earth it is my birth right to have good and bad days. I will just know however that there will be many more good than bad.
So I must be on my way to bed...

2 comments:

Candycane said...

i love your tree and believe me, its so pretty! i'll have to take pics soon too. i love the thanksgiving pics too. your new niece is way cute! ben and his bro look very much alike.
well, hope you blog soon. i know, i'm behind too.......

Candycane said...

omg, is that sugar drinking in the background i hear on your video!! you look great!