I can hardley believe it is already July?! It seems just yesterday I was starting Zoloft. Who knew... Well it seems I will be rounding 33 years on this planet soon. I remmeber when I was a teenager how anything over 25 was just plain OLD. Let me tell you there is nothing that will remind you just how old you are like little children. My neices and nephews are growing like weeds! Every year that goes by and they get older I forget that I am getting older too! I mean when Hannah is 20 I will be 49 years OLD! Of course I will say 49 years young:) I wonder what my life will be like then? I wonder what hers(Hannah) will be like at age 20? I love watching all the beautiful children around me growing up. It makes me happy to see and I get a glimpse of how my mom and aunts must have and still do feel as I have grown up over the years.
I went to Barnes and Noble last night and went specifically for a book. I told myself just the book and nothing else. When I walked in how could I resest the stationary and the cool notepads?! I then had to roam on over to the bargain section. I ended up sepnding a whopping 46 dollars. My trip price doubled in a matter of minutes. I decided that I absoulutly NEEDED the Watercolor Canvas Art Kit. I also at a moments notice realized I couldnt live without the Draw Anything book. I mean it was on sale after all! I somehow feel complete with my new art stuff. Honestly, I do.
I am super proud of me lately. I have had a project to do regarding the house for the last two weekends. I started with the room known as the office, guitar and excercise room. Otherwise known as the just through anything in the room and close the door. It has honestly gotten so bad you could hardley open the closet door and its a walk in closet! Needless to say it is back to perfection! It only took a whole day and a trip to Half Price Books. That was the fun part. We got 20 bucks for three bags of mostly VHS movies and some books. I was thinking five dollars. Then we turned right back around and bought a couple of DVD videos. Last weekend was the bathroom form HELL project. No need to hold back on this! It was your worst nightmare! I filled a complete lawn and leaf trash bag with shopping bags that were thrown around. I also found empty shampoo bottles and bath gel just left in the stand up shower. Oh I could go on...Its just honestly not something that gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. The bathroom now looks BEAUTIFUL! I can be proud again. At least for a couple of weeks until its time once again for a good cleaning. I also must add I HATE cleaning stand up showers. Ohhh my back hurt the next day! Next project this weekend will be the closet! Ohh how I am not looking forward to that task. Either way it has to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha, come clean my master closet you'll die or get lost in there!
Post a Comment